I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse.This company knows and acts like they have a monopoly of a business.

Every employee I have been in contact with, treats you like if you do not like it to bad. Unfortunately they do have the power because their estimating software is the most commonly used.

All I know is if I treated my customers that way I would be out of business.Absolutely I would not recommend this company if you have another choice, if not you will be just another hostage like me.

Review about: Ccc Information Services Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Poor customer service, Not fair in pricing.

Had an Experience with CCC Information Services?

Comments

2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more BharatBenz - Bad expriance of 3723 it consume more mobile oil and tyre BharatBenz "my experiance is very bad about that truck Dear Sir, Hope you are doing well. Recently we bought one BharatBenz 3723 Truck. We observed that - it’s consuming too much..." Read more Ch Trailer - Purchased faulty 2017 Ch Camper - unsafe and shoddy workmanship Ch Trailer "Delivery Timeline: - August 2, 2016 - Deposit of $2,500 paid. - March 6, 2017 - After multiple construction delays, camper was picked up and on the road to Utah...." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more