CCC Information Services - 1999 VW GTI VR-6

7 of 17 CCC Information Services reviews

My son was in an accident and totaled his 1999 VW GTI V-R6-the Nationwide adjuster used this website to give estimate value of vehicle.Said it was only worth $2635.00.

This car had been babied and lots of updates done to it. Low mileage for its year. And was a special model made for the year. This car is well worth over $3500.00.

Glad this company does not put a price on a humans life..if so we would be worth nothing!!!! I'm sure this company is hand in hand with the insurance companies that is why Nationwide uses them.

Not good for the everyday person, only good for crooked insurance companies.I do not recommend using this company UNLESS you want less for your vehicle.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Your value of vehicle scale way off
    • Informing my insurance company of an inaccurate quote
    • Not fair in pricing of vehicle
    • Not fair pricing of vehicle
    • Did not compare same car to get estimate

Reason of review:
Vw Gti Vr6
Review category
Auto
review #833804 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with CCC Information Services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
7 of 17 CCC Information Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
JJ

Apr 26 #1150174 Kernersville, North Carolina, United States

I am researching the laws on this in NC...They have compared my special edition vehicle with full features and low mileage to a standard vehicle with 50000 more mile and 10 less features. I am not stopping until this is fair.

0 0 Reply

May 18 #1160643

I am not planning on stopping either. I consulting with other bur I will keep going until I get a fair settlement. Did you find anything up to this point?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.