Welcome, North Carolina

My son was in an accident and totaled his 1999 VW GTI V-R6-the Nationwide adjuster used this website to give estimate value of vehicle. Said it was only worth $2635.00.

This car had been babied and lots of updates done to it. Low mileage for its year. And was a special model made for the year. This car is well worth over $3500.00.

Glad this company does not put a price on a humans life..if so we would be worth nothing!!!! I'm sure this company is hand in hand with the insurance companies that is why Nationwide uses them.

Not good for the everyday person, only good for crooked insurance companies. I do not recommend using this company UNLESS you want less for your vehicle.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jena_pruitt stated that there is a room for improvement of your value of vehicle scale way off and informing my insurance company of an inaccurate quote. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of ccc information services estimate and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. CCC Information Services needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ccc information services estimate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CCC Information Services.

Comments

Hello

Has any one did a class action i am very interested.. call if you are 2175162613

Clemmons, North Carolina, United States #1283514

Have you folks settled yet? Any chance you going with a class action lawsuit because if so I'm interested.

to Sparkyboy #1472508

I do!!! Me!

Me! I was RAPED BY CCC ONE!!

Fishers, Indiana, United States #1149194

I have a similar issue, want to class action lawsuit?

to Marko Kernersville, North Carolina, United States #1150174

I am researching the laws on this in NC...They have compared my special edition vehicle with full features and low mileage to a standard vehicle with 50000 more mile and 10 less features. I am not stopping until this is fair.

to JJ #1160643

I am not planning on stopping either. I consulting with other bur I will keep going until I get a fair settlement. Did you find anything up to this point?